How can I change the min on a chart?

Hi, firstly this is a great app!

At the moment I’m looking at a 1m and 3m view of the market value of my asset, which has gone from around 20k to 21k. However this appears as a basically flat line right at the top of the chart because the y axis needlessly starts at zero. If the y axis started at the minimum during the period the line would show as a much more satisfying general incline!

It’s worth noting I’ve held the asset for less than 6 months, so one the 1y or ytd views the chart probably rightly does start at zero on the y axis.

Hello Nick! Glad you like it :heart_eyes: !

All chart purists would immediately burn me in flames if the chart wouldn’t start at zero :wink:

But jokes aside, all metrics apart from market value and price are displayed as change within the period, so they naturally start at 0 - that’s why I decided to simplify the interface and not include this option.

However, to see a nice incline in returns, I’d recommend looking at Returns instead of Market Value, as it isn’t skewed by your contributions/withdrawals. If you do want to see the market value, you can modify the Market value chart to display Value Change instead - it won’t be the total value, but change within the period. You’ll always see the total value on the tab above.

Would that work?

CleanShot 2024-07-18 at 11.03.25@2x