We've encountered issues while evaluating below positions

Hello. It’s happened from today and I don’t know why because I didn’t add new positions in the last days. Initially I found a message in a position in the list/tab but after click it, the message disappeared and I couldn’t find the issue anywhere:

Any idea? Thanks.

Hmm, it must be related to the update I’ve just pushed. I’ll investigate, thanks!

The fix is on it’s way - should be available in a couple minutes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with Summary and Taxes Import

Hi Rafal, I also have the issue @claudioivm reported.

I go to currencies and most of my UK stocks are in Pennies (GBX) and just 2 in Pounds (GBP).
Should I change GBP to GBX?

Thanks.

Hey @undefined1 - you can try switching the view to GBX for the time being, but of course it should not happen, especially as the conversion is done locally. I’ll try to recreate that and fix it

As I can’t quickly recreate it, can you tell me a bit more specifics about the smallest part of the portfolio where you see the error? Things like:

• what is your viewing currency
  • what is your benchmark
  • are there any closed positions - if yes - in which currency?
  • are there any “strange” assets - like custom ones, or with atypical transactions?
  • My viewing currency: Euros.
  • My Benchmark: S&P 500
  • Assets:
    GBP: LGEN (Legal&General) open. VOD (Vodafone) Closed.
    GBX: Open positions in ADM (Admiral Group), BATS (British American Tobacco), DGE (Diageo), NG (National Grid), RKT (Reckitt Benckiser), RIO (Rio Tinto), SHEL.
    GBX: Closed positions in GSK (Glaxo SmithKline), IMB (Imperial Brands).

I have no strange assets.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @rafal
I’ve changed the coin in the transactions of LGEN and VOD (both were in the Pounds group).
And there are no changes.
THe error message still shows.

Also I’ve checked the stocks in the GBX group and all the transactions are in Pounds.

So, maybe is how the program classifies the stocks?

It would be interesting if anyother user has VOD or LGEN in the portfolio.

It’s very probable that data provider has changed the currency in the meantime. It should not affect you in any way, as the currency is converted in the background.

But clearly there’s a bug related to new dividend metrics. I have some ideas, but I can’t reproduce this in any way.

Any chance you could export your project, create a new one, import your data, remove assets until the error goes away, undo the last delete so the error shows up again, and export such state and send it to me? You can also delete transactions, or change their numbers - as long as the error is still there. That would help a ton

Glad to help.
I’ll send you an email.

1 Like

I’ve just pushed a new version that should fix issues when dividend (or data source) currency doesn’t match the asset currency.

Thanks for the export as it helped a lot to pinpoint the issue! :bowing_man:

2 Likes