Original currency displayed everywhere

I want to see the original currency values for every amount that is different from the main account currency everywhere. Now there is something like this but only in “Transactions” sections. Would be nice to have it everywhere where it is possible (ex: positions, dividends etc)

It’s like that because only for transaction there’s a single original currency to display.

For anything else you may have multiple currencies. For example, a Return, even for a single position, can be based on USD you paid for an asset and EUR you paid as a fee.

You can always quickly switch the viewing currency. There’s a special option “Asset currency” that will choose the dominating currency for display. So when you open a specific position, currency or account, it will be shown in that currency.

I understand what you are saying , about multiple currency transactions for the same asset, and I agree. But because the majority of assets have transactions in the asset default currency, I personally would find it very useful to have under every asset amount, the amounts converted into asset default currency.

That would be true only on the positions and asset tables. All other tabs like accounts won’t have a default currency.

Another thing, in previous version the cells displayed two rows of values and it was too much, reducing readability.

Could you tell when and why do you need it?

For example I want to know how much GBP I have invested in and GBP ASSET, but the account default currency is USD, or what is the realized return in GBP so that I can compare with the broker and actual income much easier