Transaction forwarding

Hey there - my Broker (Stake) isn’t supported for stock transactions but I get there would be hundreds of brokers worldwide! Wondering if there could be a feature instead to support contract note email forwarding to automatically import a stock trade?
Cheers

You can import data from any kind of broker by using the “Transactions in a table” option. You can also send a sample export and I’d happily add support for Stake! A new experience is coming soon making it more powerful and hopefully simpler as well.

As for the emails, Capitally is focused around privacy, and forwarding emails means that at least some data has to go through the servers. Such functionality is planned for later, as I want to focus on nailing “everything on your device” first.

But of course, I’d love to see what’s the interest of others in it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the speedy response Rafal! Amazing, I’ll send you a sample Stake transaction export - where can I send this through to?

By sending a message here (by clicking my avatar), or to support@mycapitally.com

Just pick a time period that will include different types of transactions - at least buy and sell (don’t have to be for the same asset) and a dividend if possible.
Plus a simple step by step instruction on how to generate the CSV

Thanks!